BlackNLA is a Black-centered digital cultural movement with the mission of raising awareness of, celebrating, and supporting Black-owned businesses, events and lifestyle information for the Los Angeles area.
We are looking for blog writers to contribute to our website. This opportunity will give contributors a place to share their work with our audience, create a portfolio of published work as well as exposing your projects to our audience through your bio.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- A current college student or new graduate with an interest in Black Culture
- Writers pitch ideas and once approved can complete within a timely manner
- Able to work quickly and efficiently writing high value pieces with few grammatical errors
- Can work independently, be accountable, good time managment and communicate timely
- Research, provide links and approved photos for every turned in article where applicable.
- Self-starters with their own vision for the future
- Blog posts with word count of between 250 to 500
Categories of Interest
- Regional News and Info.
- Lifestyle & Culture
- Relationships & Family
- Southern CA Black History
*Please submit links to your writing samples, a short bio and why you would be interested in writing for BlackNLA.com Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org